As a 16-year-old boy being forced to live on the streets of Columbus, OH, I was left with little money. My brother and I decided to rent a carpet cleaner and we went door to door asking folks if we could clean their carpets. Later, I met my wife, Debbie, and we have been cleaning carpets off and on ever since.
Since the starting of our business, we’ve been committed to providing service of the highest quality, paying particular attention to working efficiently while keeping the lines of communication with our clients clear and concise.
Our mission at Steam Clean Cincy LLC is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely manner. Our team caters to each project’s specific needs to ensure excellence. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB.
What separates us from the average?
1. We vacuum all areas to be cleaned.
2. We then pre-spray with pressure the entire area(s) to be cleaned (this removes the deep, down dirt, grime and animal hair).
3. We then use what is called a CRB (Counter Rotating Brush) which agitates the safe chemicals that were applied to the floor. This creates an action that begins the process of removing the deep-down-dirt and grime. Most companies will charge extra for this process, but we feel this is a MUST when it comes to getting your carpets the deepest clean possible.
4. We then perform the steam extraction, which includes using water temperatures over 230 degrees, that knock any remaining dirt and grime out of your carpet. This also rinses the remaining safe chemicals from the carpet. Without this process, the remaining soap will damage your carpets and cause them to come back dirtier than before. This is due to the soap doing it’s job by grabbing the dirt and holding it in your carpet causing it to mat and look old.
5. We put down a protective spray that helps defend the carpet from future stains. There is an extra charge for this service. We clean all floor types: carpet, tile & grout, wood, upholstery, leather, etc. We can also apply a pet treatment, that will help remove pet odors and any other odors.
Your carpets will be clean, sanitized and smell amazing! I personally want to leave your carpet as clean as possible. I have grandchildren of my own and understand the importance of having clean floors for them to crawl on. If I can’t leave with that feeling, then I don’t feel we’ve done our job. We do what we love AND love what we do! At Steam Clean Cincy, we only use the top rated safe chemicals and truck mounted equipment available. This enables us to be the #1 Carpet Cleaner in Clermont, Brown and Adam’s county.
“Relax, we’re here.”